This section includes information and real estate services for buying a home in the Scottsdale, Phoenix and Golf Communities areas. I recommend you use the Home Search if you are interested in searching for a home. As a Realtor ®, I am privy to some of the best homes before they go on the market. Simply fill out the Property Request form and I'll get back to you ASAP with homes that meet your specific requirements.
- In selecting a Realtor to represent your interests when purchasing a new home (always have a realtor with you when registering at a new home development), or resale home. There are some important questions you should ask.
- A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of properties now on the market with recently sold similar homes, to assist with negotiating a "best price" offer.
- It is very important to find a Realtor with personality and a style that makes you comfortable. Buying a home is a major decision, and working closely with someone who can help your decision process go smoothly is very important.
- I represent you, the BUYER, not the Seller
- I will provide a list of homes currently for sale, which meet your specific needs, within 24 hours and I will provide daily updates, if necessary, of new listings as they come on the market.
- Assistance with issues as school selections and utility services
- An excellent resource for mortgage lenders, Title Companies, Inspectors, and will guide you through Close of Escrow.
- And last but not least, I believe in finding you the right location for your home. This is a crucial part of the entire process.
The 3 L's of Real Estate: Location, Location & Linda